Complete your marketing analysis through call tracking!
Phone calls are still Number 1 when it comes to connecting people. By adding the response channel of phone calls to every area of your marketing campaign, you will get successful and complete control of your campaigns with Call Tracking from Multiconnect.
Without call tracking, marketing budgets and incoming calls are only two isolated values—comparisons and optimization are only possible with call tracking. If you offer products or services on a website, you should not underestimate the telephone response behavior of your customers in your marketing analysis. Not only do calls cost more than clicks, they are also more valuable!
Call tracking combines web analysis tools, such as Google(R) Analytics, with your customer’s telephone behavior. For example, you can learn the following:
- which offers on your website result in a direct telephone contact,
- how long the call lasts and
- at which quality level the call is rated.
Call tracking also offers you the option of including contacts made through offline media, such as print, TV, or radio, in your analysis, giving you a more complete picture of all the campaigns and marketing channels you use. Based on call tracking, you can better optimize your campaigns to significantly improve the efficiency of your marketing budget.
In this video, our long-term customer Mag. Patrick Leypold, Managing Director of Leypold & Partner Online Marketing Results GmbH, will show you how call tracking was initiated and what the benefits are using real-world examples:
Call tracking with “virtual marketing call number” is suitable for all industries: whether it is an SME or blue-chip, an insurance company or a dentist, and regardless of whether you use it for your website, print ad, external advertising banner, TV-spots, seller portal, or in the yellow pages—any “presence” can transport individual service or geographic calling numbers, and costs and benefits can be clearly assigned this way.
Use cases for call tracking:
- Search ad campaigns:
Evaluation of the number and quality of direct telephone contacts
- Keyword-optimization with PPC and SEO:
Which keywords lead to calls?
- Display- and App-Ads:
Tracking of calls, and the option of directly initiating calls on mobile devices
- Direct marketing:
How successful are newsletters, direct mailings, or flyers?
- Print- and TV-/radio advertisement:
Selective evaluation of campaigns through individual calling numbers
- Identification of products that are in need of more information, such as a better description or a consultative sales approach:
Which products are bought directly, and when does the customer ask for an explanation?
- Optimization of the website content:
How does the customer navigate the website, and when or from where does the customer make their call (customer journey)?
As a Multiconnect customer, you benefit in many ways:
- Transfer of call relevant data in real-time to your analytics account (e.g.: Google, and also all others)
- Integration of other analysis tools or your own web tracking solution
- Assigning calling numbers to differentiate campaigns and marketing channels
- Calling numbers for individual, customer-related tracking
- Calling numbers instantly available in all 5200 local networks in Germany and Austria
- Customers call their -> own <- calling number, instead of an exotic number abroad
- extensive routing options optimize your reachability
- Direct overflow to alternative destinations, such as a call center, to voice mail, or to call back options
- Whisper announcement at the designated line to recognize calls, for example from the website
- extended speech dialogue to rate the call through the target page, such as lead/sales, conversion, quality, or revenue
Our experts are here to help you, and to work with you to create the perfect call tracking solution for your specific needs. Just call us using the following (call tracking backed) number: +49 (89) 44 288-000 , or use the form below to arrange a free and non-binding consultation with our solution experts:
Arrange a free consultation now!
„For example … a webshop using Multiconnect’s call tracking can filter calls of customers that have a problem RIGHT NOW with entering their credit card data and paying, and then ,move these priority customers to the front of the queue ahead of customers that only need general information.
In this way, you increase sales without changing anything for your call centre employees.”